- Utilise 3-D tours or video tours of the property
- Ensure that the pictures of the property are taken from every angle
- Use this as a time to re-engage with your landlords and tenants and assure them that business will run as usual
- Your landlords need to know that you will find innovative ways to ensure that their properties will still close
- Have a follow-up call with your clients to help further foster your relationship with them
- Do not follow your instinct to stop all advertising until consumer confidence has returned.
- Rather than pausing all your ad campaigns, consider reallocating the budget
- Why? We know that there is an increased number of employees being encouraged to work from home. With more people working from home and avoiding the outdoors, more time will be spent in front of a screen (be that a computer screen or a smartphone). It would be a waste not to keep your brand awareness campaigns active during this time.
Your database is the most valuable asset you have. Use this time to utilise leads and tenants that are already in your database and remind them of your brand, and your USP. Follow-up with them and see if they’re still looking for a home and send them properties that match their requirements. Utilise the 3-D tours or video tours to allow these applicants to view properties without having to leave their homes.
- infection can be spread to people who are nearby (within 2 metres) or possibly could be inhaled into the lungs.
- it is also possible that someone may become infected by touching a surface, object or the hand of an infected person that has been contaminated with respiratory secretions and then touching their own mouth, nose, or eyes (such as touching a doorknob or shaking hands then touching own face)
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze. See Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- put used tissues in the bin straight away
- wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available. See hand washing guidance
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
Find us in London
868 Salisbury House
London Wall, London
020 8064 1431